Would you like to do good for children and spend a nice christmassy evening with the LEI and other internationals?
As a part of "Social Inclusion Days" from the 27th of November to the 10th of December, which aims to promote awareness about disabilities and volunteering, LEI Rostock is organising the project "Christmas in a box".
More Information about the "Social Inclusion Days" you can find here:https://www.facebook.com/
What is "Christmas in a box"?
The idea is to bring some small gifts for kids in need and we will wrap them up in a shoe box and give it to refugee children in Rostock (ages 5 to 11). It's your chance to do something good!
If you are interested come on the 29th of November to the Globalcafe to wrap up the presents. It would be great if you can also bring some small gifts for the kids.
Here some examples what they might need:
- clothes (socks, caps, gloves, scarf, slippers etc.
- toys (balls, moddeling clay, colouring book, (card) games, dice, soft toys etc.)
- candy (but WITHOUT gelatin or gelling agent)
- stationary (pens, eraser, ruler, pencil case, writing paper, brush and colous etc.)
- personal greetings (a gift card etc.)
DO GOOD, FEEL GOOD :)
- Everyone is invited.