Would you like to do something good for children and spend a nice christmassy evening with the LEI and other internationals?
As a part of "Social Inclusion Days" which aim to promote awareness about disabilities and volunteering, LEI Rostock is organising the project "Christmas in a box".
What is "Christmas in a box"?
The idea is to bring some small gifts for kids in need and we will wrap them up in a shoe box and give it to refugee children in Güstrow near Rostock (ages 5 to 16). It's your chance to do something good!
If you are interested come on the 28th of November to the Globalcafe to wrap up the presents. It would be great if you can also bring some small gifts for the kids.
Here some examples what they might need:
- clothes (socks, caps, gloves, scarf, slippers etc.
- toys (balls, moddeling clay, colouring book, (card) games, dice, soft toys etc.)
- candy (but WITHOUT gelatin or gelling agent)
- stationary (pens, eraser, ruler, pencil case, writing paper, brush and colous etc.)
- personal greetings (a gift card etc.)
DO GOOD, FEEL GOOD :)
- Everyone is invited.